Platinum Health Supply Group’s Range of Eye Protection offers affordable and comfortable protection in all environments.
1 Pair Per Hang Cell
12 Pairs Per Retail Box
144 Pairs Per Carton
SAI Global is engaged to test and certify every aspect of our eye protection range, from the raw material used, through to design and construction, mechanical scores, and most importantly to the factories manufacturing processes and social compliance practices. AS/NZS 2161.2 certified product.
- Certified medium impact
- Rated protection to AS/NZS 1337.1:2010
- Diamond Tech Hardcoat
- Extreme scratch resistance
- Resists acid and solvent degradation
- HydroTech (AF is a washable hydrophilic based coating)
- Anti-static finish that repels dust and particles and prevents fog forming
- Ideal coating for hot and humid environmental conditions
- Base 9.5 curve
- World’s lightest safety spectacle at only 16 grams
- UV400 polycarbonate lenses
- The best protection against UVA and UVB damaging rays
- Ultra-thin lenses provide outstanding optical clarity
- Made from 100% durable and resilient polycarbonate Connection point for spec cord or lanyard Universal nose bridge that suits most faces.
- Clear Air
- Clear Kin
- Light Brown
- Silver Mirror
In today's market, there is a myriad of safety spectacles and brands to choose from. This seemingly endless array with similar choices and little or no point of difference has been the catalyst for us to search the world for innovative ‘first-ever’ features for its safety eyewear and add them to their Force Performance Range (FPR) of products.
We also further realized that comfort has shown to be the key factor in the regular and continued use of safety eyewear. Raising the bar on comfort will definitely result in increased wearer compliance.
Platinum health Supply has successfully partnered with force 36o who have launched 3 patented world-first products. All with technological features that take safety eyewear to new levels in design and comfort.
The Force360 Air is the Worlds Lightest Safety Spectacle, weighing in at an ultra-light 16 grams. The Air’s advanced design allows it to use the worlds thinnest lenses at only 1.4mm whilst maintaining medium impact protection. The ultra-thin lenses also maximize visual clarity. At 16 grams people may even forget they are wearing a safety spectacle at all.
Areas of use:
- Logistics & Warehousing
O: The letter ‘O’ marking signifies that the product has been approved for the use both outdoors and indoors and the terminology used by Australian standards is ‘outdoor un-tinted’. This marking appears on all clear, amber and contrast lenses.
I: The letter ‘I’ signifies ‘Medium Impact’ approval
V: The letter ‘V’ signifies ‘High Impact’ approval (visors)
C: The letter ‘C’ signifies ‘Splash’ approval (goggles)
Force360 logo: This signifies the maker’s name- Force360
0: The number ‘0’ signifies ‘a tinted lens with a range of luminous transmission between 80-100%’
1: The number ‘1’ signifies ‘a tinted lens with a range of luminous transmission between 43-80%’
2: The number ‘2’ signifies ‘a tinted lens with a range of luminous transmission between 18-43%’
3: The number ‘3’ signifies ‘a tinted lens with a range of luminous transmission between 8-18%’
At Platinum Health Supply we source our entire eyewear protection through Force360 because they work directly with a single manufacturing partner to ensure consistency and reliability of the product. Force360 have recognized the weakness of compliance claims so SAI Global certify our manufacturing facilities for complete peace of mind.
Force360’s FPR and WORX eyewear is all certified by SAI Global to Australian Standards AS/NZS 1337.1: 2010. For Certified Australian Standard protection, only select safety eyewear displaying the Red Tick Tower.
Australian and New Zealand Eyewear Standard AS/NZS 1337.1:2010 is the standard is to assist in the provision of safe, efficient and comfortable vision in the occupational situation, including consideration of the need for protection against sun glare and optical radiation in the natural environment.
This Standard specifies minimum requirements for non-prescription eye and face protectors and associated oculars. They are designed to provide protection for the eyes and faces of persons against common occupational hazards such as flying particles and fragments, dust, splashing materials and molten metals, harmful gases, vapours and aerosols. Requirements for optical qualities and low, medium, high and very high impact resistance are given and appendices describing appropriate test methods are included in this Standard.
- 2.2 GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR OCULARS
- 2.3 MATERIAL REQUIREMENTS
- 2.4 OPTICAL PROPERTIES OF OCULARS
- 2.5 LOW IMPACT RESISTANCE
- 2.6 MEDIUM IMPACT RESISTANCE
- 2.7 HIGH IMPACT RESISTANCE
- 2.8 EXTRA HIGH IMPACT RESISTANCE
- 2.9 PENETRATION RESISTANCE
- 2.10 RESISTANCE TO IGNITION
- 2.11 SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
- 2.12 TESTING
- 2.13 MARKING OF OCULARS AND REPLACEMENT OCULAR PACKAGING
- 3.2 GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- 3.3 SPECIAL PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS
- 3.4 TESTING
- 3.5 MARKING OF ASSEMBLED EYE AND FACE PROTECTORS AND PACKAGING
Still unsure if this product is right for your intended use? Get in contact with one of our Clinical Professionals via the contact us page.