Good hand hygiene is one of the best ways to help avoid the spread of germs. This simple habit requires only soap and water or an antibacterial hand sanitiser like Aqium Ultra Hydrating.
- Aqium is a quick and convenient way to sanitise your hands on the go.
- Aqium kills 99.99% of germs fast.
- Aqium is non sticky and air dries quickly so you don’t need to wash, rinse or dry your hands.
- Aqium contains moisturisers to help leave your hands soft, refreshed, and hygienically clean.
- Aqium is a hospital grade formulation.
What It Does?
Kills 99.99% of germs fast. No need to wash, rinse or dry
- Ultra hydrating enriched with 4 moisturisers. 50% more moisturising compared to Aqium Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser.
- Hospital strength formula.
- Quick & convenient.
- Leaves hands soft, refreshed & hygienically clean.
- Suitable for use when outdoors, while travelling, before food preparation, in hospitality, after nappy change and toilet use.
- Made in Australia.
Suitable for use when outdoors, while travelling, before food preparation, in hospitality, after nappy change and toilet use.
How To Use:
Apply 1-2 pumps to palms. Spread and rub over back of hands and finger tips. Allow hands to air dry.
Alcohol, Aqua (water), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Parfum.
For external use only. Do not swallow. Avoid eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation occurs, wash affected area and discontinue use. Do not use on inflamed, broken or sensitive skin. Flammable.
Storage & Disposal:
Store Below 30 Degrees Celsius. Do not store in direct sunlight.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.