Platinum Health Supply Group has launched our new Mobility Range that is NDIS & DVA Approved to bring you the products you know and trust. Our promise to you is fast shipping, quality products that are made with the highest standards and regulations, and fair pricing. We want to give you service and products that allow you to get back into life.
- Infection control compliant – durable deluxe vinyl that is easy to wipe clean. Fully welded seams to inhibit bacterial growth and concealed mounting of upholstery to prevent fluid ingress.
- Optional fixed frame – option to fix the centre cross-brace to prevent folding and removal from the healthcare environment. Allows enhanced asset security.
- Swing away and removable arm rests – this facilitates user transfers and also makes for easier transport and storage.
- Height adjustable and removable foot rests – this facilitates user transfers, as well as allowing for optimal positioning for the changing needs of the user.
- Quick release 24” solid rear tyres – the wheels are easily removed to reduce the weight of the chair for transport and storage.
|MODEL||SEAT DEPTH||SEAT WIDTH||BACKREST HEIGHT||SWL||NET WEIGHT|
Aspire Assist 2 Deluxe Vinyl – 350mm Wide MWS449340
Aspire Assist 2 Deluxe Vinyl – 400mm Wide MWS449350
|Aspire Assist 2 Deluxe Vinyl – 450mm Wide MWS449360||400mm||450mm||440mm||140kg||17.8kg|
Aspire Assist 2 Deluxe Vinyl – 500mm Wide MWS449370
Aspire Assist 2 Deluxe Vinyl – 570mm Wide MWS449380
|Aspire Assist 2 Deluxe Vinyl – 610mm Wide MWS449390||400mm||610mm||440mm||180kg||19.2kg|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.