Platinum Health Supply Group has launched our new Mobility Range that is NDIS & DVA Approved to bring you the products you know and trust. Our promise to you is fast shipping, quality products that are made with the highest standards and regulations, and fair pricing. We want to give you service and products that allow you to get back into life.
- Compact Folding - Legrests remain attached to the chair to ensure essential components are not misplaced during transit.
- Generous Cushioning - Plush padded mesh seat and backrest provide enhanced seating comfort.
- Ergonomic Design - Easy and personalised legrest height adjustment.
- Flip-Up Armrests - Simplifies transfers whilst improving access to tables and work surfaces.
- Carer Confidence - Equipped with attendant handbrakes for enhanced safety.
- Essentials Pouch - Stow small items neatly in the integrated backrest pouch.
- Oversize Wheels - 14” rear transit wheels improves ride comfort on uneven terrain.
- Folded Dimensions - 680 x 220 x 670 mm
|Product Description||Aspire Metro Folding Wheelchair - Attendent Propelled|
|Safe Working Load||100 kg|
|Total Length||930 mm|
|Total Width||600 mm|
|Total Height||910 mm|
|Seat Depth||400 mm|
|Seat Width||450 mm|
|Seat To Floor Height||450 mm|
|Backrest Height||470 mm|
|Unit Weight||12 kg|
- 2 Years Frame
- 1 Year Components
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.