Platinum Health Supply Group’s Range of Nitrile Gloves offer affordable and comfortable protection in all environments.
Nitrile Gloves protect the wearer’s hands. The nitrile material keeps the wears hands safe from any contamination, and they also stop the user from contaminating any item or surface that they are touching. Nitrile is waterproof, greaseproof, oil proof and most importantly, chemical resistant to a range of common chemicals and substances. Nitrile gloves are also commonly used in the medical industry due to their high puncture resistance, and dexterous strength.
100 Per Box (4.0g)
10 Boxes Per Carton
TGA not required - Industrial use product
- Superior Quality
- Slip Resistance Texture
- High Tactility
- BPA Free
- Latex Free
- Phthalate Free
- Vinyl Free
- MBT Free
- Single-Use Only
- Industrial Use
- Odour Free
- Puncture Resistance
- Superior Strength
Nitrile is a synthetic copolymer, formed through acrylonitrile and butadiene combining. Nitrile gloves begin their lifecycle as rubber from rubber trees. They are then transformed into latex rubber. After they are turned into latex rubber, they are again reprocessed until they turn into the nitrile compound material.
The extra processing removes all latex proteins. The extra step of processing in the glove creation process was originally why when nitrile gloves first hit the market, they were so expensive compared to latex. However, technological advancements have to lead to more cost-effective practices in the making of nitrile gloves.
Nitrile gloves are now just as affordable as latex gloves. The reprocessing and removal of all latex proteins means that nitrile material also has a lower allergy rate than latex.
Nitrile is recommended for all your daily tasks and for those suffering from latex sensitivity. The textured fingers of the glove provide extra protection for wet or dry grip and against slippage.
Nitrile Disposable gloves have a lower allergy rate than latex disposable gloves. Nitrile is the superior choice when it comes to people with allergies or sensitive skin.
Areas of use:
- Facility Maintenance
- Automotive Workers
- Machine Operators
- Military Maintenance
- Electrical and Other Trades
- Product inspectors
- Furniture refinishers
All technical information can be found at the following: Australian and New Zealand Standards (AS/NZS) for occupational protective gloves are detailed in AS/NZS 2161.
- AS/NZS 4011-1[note]Standards Australia Limited/Standards New Zealand 2014, Single-use medical examination gloves Part 1: Specification for gloves made from rubber latex or rubber solution, AS/NZS 4011.1:2014, viewed 2 March 2020
- AS/NZS 4179[note]Standards Australia Limited/ Standards New Zealand 2014, Single-use sterile rubber surgical gloves–Specification, AS/NZS 4179:2014, viewed 2 March 2020
- ASTM D3577 [note]ASTM D3577-19, Standard Specification for Rubber Surgical Gloves, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2019, astm.org
- ASTM D3578 [note]ASTM D3578-19, Standard Specification for Rubber Examination Gloves, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2019, astm.org
- ASTM D5151 [note]ASTM D5151-19, Standard Test Method for Detection of Holes in Medical Gloves, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2019, astm.org
- ASTM D5712 [note]ASTM D5712-15, Standard Test Method for Analysis of Aqueous Extractable Protein in Latex, Natural Rubber, and Elastomeric Products Using the Modified Lowry Method, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2015, astm.org
- ASTM D6124 [note]ASTM D6124-06(2017), Standard Test Method for Residual Powder on Medical Gloves, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2017, astm.org
- ASTM D6319 [note]ASTM D6319-19, Standard Specification for Nitrile Examination Gloves for Medical Application, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2019, astm.org
- ASTM D6978 [note]ASTM D6978-05(2019), Standard Practice for Assessment of Resistance of Medical Gloves to Permeation by Chemotherapy Drugs, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2019, astm.org
- ASTM D7102 [note]ASTM D7102-17, Standard Guide for Determination of Endotoxin on Sterile Medical Gloves, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2017, astm.org
- ASTM F1671 [note]ASTM F1671 / F1671M-13, Standard Test Method for Resistance of Materials Used in Protective Clothing to Penetration by Blood-Borne Pathogens Using Phi-X174 Bacteriophage Penetration as a Test System, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2013, www.astm.org
Still unsure if this product is right for your intended use? Get in contact with one of our Clinical Professionals via the contact us page."
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.