For the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Patients with higher energy requirements, such as patients with HIV, cystic fibrosis or COPD.
- Patients with renal disease.
- Patients requiring a fluid restriction.
- Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Flavoured Calogen (strawberry) is not suitable for infants and children under 3 years of age. Product may need diluting in patients under 5 years of age.
- Neutral Calogen may require dilution for use in patients under 5 years of age.
Direction for Use
- Shake well before use.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Suggested intake: 3 x 30ml Calogen per day, decanted during medicine rounds.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Not suitable for freezing.
- Once opened, close the bottle and store in a refrigerator for max 14 days.
- Discard unused contents after 14 days.
Allergen & Cultural Information
- Does not contain: wheat, egg, nuts*, lupins.
- Halal certified.
- No Kosher forbidden ingredients.
- No gluten containing ingredients. No detectable gluten when tested to a sensitivity level of less than 5 parts per million (<5 ppm i.e. <5mg/kg).
- Low lactose (lactose <2g/100g).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.