Cerumol Ear Drops have a dual action formula that helps to gently break down ear wax by softening and loosening wax and clearing the ear canal. Contains a unique oil based formula that works between the wax and the ear canal.
Directions for use:
- Tilt head sideways and put five drops into the affected ear, plug with cotton wool and leave for twenty minutes. Repeat two to three times a day for up to three days until the wax has cleared.
- With the head tilted sideways, 5 drops are put into the ear. This may cause a harmless tingling sensation.
- A plug of cotton wool moistened with Cerumol or smeared with petroleum jelly should then be applied to retain the liquid.
- One hour later, or the next morning, the plug is removed.
- The procedure is repeated twice a day for three days; the loosened wax may then come out on its own making syringing unnecessary.
- If any wax remains the doctor should be consulted so that syringing of the softened residue may be carried out.
Do not use:
- in hypersensitivity to arachis (peanut) oil, soya, or any of the other ingredients.
- Otitis externa, seborrhoeic dermatitis and eczema affecting the outer ear.
- Perforated ear drums, inflammation or infection in the ear
Not to be taken internally. Do not use for more than three days without consulting your doctor.
Arachis Oil (Peanut Oil) 57.3 % w/v Chlorobutanol (Chlorbutol) 5.0 % w/v
Propylene Glycol Dicaprylocaprate, Butoxyl, Turpentine Oil and Chlorocresol.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.