Good hand hygiene is one of the best ways to help avoid the spread of germs. This simple habit requires only soap and water or an antibacterial hand sanitiser.
- Dettol is a quick and convenient way to sanitise your hands on the go.
- Dettol kills 99.99% of germs fast.
- Dettol is non sticky and air dries quickly so you don’t need to wash, rinse or dry your hands.
- Dettol contains moisturisers to help leave your hands soft, refreshed, and hygienically clean.
- Dettol is a hospital grade formulation.
What It Does?
Kills 99.99% of germs fast. No need to wash, rinse or dry.
- Hospital-grade formula.
- Moisturising with Glycerol and pro-Vitamin B5.
- Quick & convenient.
- With added moisturisers.
- Leaves hands soft, refreshed & hygienically clean.
- Suitable for use when outdoors, while travelling, before food preparation, in hospitality, after the nappy change and toilet use.
- Made in Australia.
Suitable for use when outdoors, while travelling, before food preparation, in hospitality, after the nappy change and toilet use.
How To Use:
Apply a generous amount to the palm. Spread and rub over back of hands and fingertips. Allow hands to air dry
Alcohol, Aqua (water), Glycerin, Panthenol (pro-Vitamin B5), Acrylates /C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Parfum, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Amyl Cinnamal
For external use only. Do not swallow. Avoid eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation occurs, wash affected area and discontinue use. Do not use on inflamed, broken or sensitive skin. Flammable.
Storage & Disposal:
Store Below 30 Degrees Celsius
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.