Eurax Cream for itches from bites, stings, hives, prickly heat. Acts as an antiseptic. Anti-parasitic. Lasts 6-10 hours.
What this medicine is used for:
- For the relief of itching from:
- Chicken pox
- Hives and other allergies
- Prickly heat
- Insect bites
- Also works to treat scabies (Discuss treatment with your doctor or pharmacist).
- Do not use:
- in or around the eyes or mouth
- on very inflamed skin
- on oozing or weeping wounds
- on acute eczema or broken skin
- if you are allergic to crotamiton or any other ingredients
- if you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- if tube seal is broken or missing.
- See your doctor or pharmacist before using this medicine if:
- you are breastfeeding
- you are taking or have recently taken any medicines, including any that you buy without a prescription.
- For external use only.
- Contains propylene glycol which may cause skin irritation and cetostearyl alcohol which may cause local skin reactions (e.g., contact dermatitis).
Active Ingredients: Crotamiton 100mg/g
Contains: Propylene glycol and cetostearyl alcohol.
- To open, use cap to puncture seal at nozzle end.
- For itches: rub gently into the affected area 2 to 3 times daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- For scabies: see pack leaflet.
Store below 30°C.
Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS FOR USE. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY CONTRARY TO OUR PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATION.
More Questions:Still unsure if this product is right for your intended use? Get in contact with one of our Clinical Professionals via the contact us page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.