Around the home. At the beach. In the bush. Eurax works to relieve itching. Acts as an antiseptic. Anti-parasitic. Lasts 6-10 hours. Does not discolour clothing.
Rub gently into the affected area two to three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Do not use:
- If you are allergic or hypersensitive to crotamiton or any other ingredients.
- If you are pregnant.
Consult your doctor of pharmacist before use if you are breastfeeding.
- Do not use on inflamed skin, oozing or weeping wounds.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with face, eyes and mouth.
- Tell your pharmacist if are taking or have recently taken any medicines, including any that you buy without a prescription.
- Do not use after the expiry date has passed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.