The Flowflex™ SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test (Self-testing) allows qualitative detection of the SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid antigen in just 15 minutes. Designed to be easy-to-use and rigorously tested, the Flowflex™ self-test kit is trusted by major clinics around the world to provide accurate detection of SARS-CoV-2.
FlowFlex is highly accepted and widely used around the world, including the USA and UK, and approved by the FDA and NHS.
Benefits & Features:
- Test for SARS-CoV-2 in 15 minutes
- Results in 15 minutes
- Room temperature storage for 12 months at 2-30°C
- Nasal swab specimens
- CE-IVD marketing. Widely used by the NHS and passed quality testing by Pasteur Institute.
- Test Format: Cassette
- Specimen Format: Anterior nasal swab
- Detects: Nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2
- Sample Volume: 4 drops of the prepared specimen
- Relative Sensitivity:1% (93.1 – 98.9%) *
- Relative Specificity: 5% (98.2-99.9%) *
- Accuracy: 98.8% (97.6 – 99.5%) *
- Test time: 15 minutes
- Shelf-life: 12 months
- Storage temperature: 2-30°C
- *95% Confidence Intervals
The Flowflex™ SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test (self-test) is for self-testing by adults and children above the age of 14. Children under the age of 14 may need adult supervision. Negative test results do not exclude infection with COVID-19 and face masks, social distancing and good hygiene practice must be maintained. Positive test results or symptomatic persons require immediate confirmatory testing with a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test.
Still unsure if this product is right for your intended use? Get in contact with one of our Clinical Professionals via the contact us page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.