Platinum Health Supply Group’s Range of Hand Protection offers affordable and comfortable protection in all environments. The Force Performance Range (FPR) from Force360 have been designed and developed in Australia and incorporates the latest technologies and materials in their construction. The FPR111 Cold Fighter latex offers a soft flexible grip with exceptional durability.
- 1 x Pair Per Hang Cell
- 6 x Pair Per Sleeve
- 72 x Pair Per Carton
- Small - Size: 7, Medium - Size: 8, Large - Size: 9, X-Large - Size: 10, 2X-Large - Size: 11.
- Nylon spandex liner enhances user flexibility and comfort
- Knitted 13 gauge liner provides excellent dexterity for general purpose work
- Latex coating is ultra-lightweight and provides a powerful and flexible grip. The component materials in this coating comply with relevant federal regulations for food contact
- Perfect form, fit and comfort is achieved through Force360’s unique knit pattern that mimics a ‘hand at rest’, minimizing hand fatigue
- Back of hand breathability for comfort
- UPF50+ offering maximum sun protection
- The Actifresh Sanitized treatment neutralizes odour creating bacteria ensuring the gloves are kept fresher for longer
- Food Safe:
- The components of this glove are food contact approved according to Directive 2002/72EC for safe handling of meats, fish, shellfish and vegetables
- The Actifresh Sanitized treatment neutralizes odour creating bacteria. Gloves are kept fresher for longer. Actifresh resists UV degradation and maximizes product longevity.
- Hand at Rest:
- Perfect form, fit and comfort is achieved through Force360’s unique knit pattern that mimics a ‘hand at rest’, minimizing hand fatigue.
- Breathable brushed terry lining is used to keep hands warm from extreme cold.
Areas of Use:
- Logistics & Warehousing
- Refrigerated Warehousing
- Food Handling
Certification and Compliance:
Although AS/NZS hand protection standards are aligned with European Standards as per the table below, there is no mandatory requirement for manufacturers who supply the Australian and New Zealand market with safety gloves, featuring EN performance ratings for attributes such as cut and chemical resistance, to provide evidence of testing and certification by an accredited Notifying Body.
- AS/NZS 2161.2 = EN420 General requirements
- AS/NZS 2161.3 = EN388 Protection against mechanical risks
- AS/NZS 2161.4 = EN407 Protection against thermal risks (heat and fire)
- AS/NZS 2161.5 = EN511 Protection against cold
- AS/NZS 2161.10 = EN374 Determination of resistance to permeation by chemicals
In Australia, glove manufacturers can undertake their own testing and issue their own compliance statements. In Europe this is not the case - All products designed to protect against medium-level risks, described by the EU as Category II & III are subject to mandatory testing and certification by accredited testing authorities.
These stark differences have potentially serious implications, without certification by a Notifying Body all product & performance claims cannot be independently verified. If they are not as claimed, they could have safety implications for the wearer and legal implications for the supplier or even the employer who provides the said PPE.
The Force360 and Graphex® ranges of hand protection are Certified by BSI Group to not only Australian Standards AS/NZS 2161:2005 but also all relevant European Standards including the latest EN388:2016 Standard.
Certification is not proof that a business has ‘passed a test’, it’s proof that a business is constantly maintaining the highest of standards, a feat that demonstrates a deeper commitment to going above and beyond.
Still unsure if this product is right for your intended use? Get in contact with one of our Clinical Professionals via the contact us page.