Platinum Health Supply Group’s Range of surgical masks and Respirator's offer affordable and comfortable protection in all environments.
Intended to cover the user's mouth, nose and chin. Provides a physical barrier to prevent pathogenic microorganisms, body fluids, particulate matter, etc. from passing directly.
20 Respirators per inner box
20 Boxes per outer carton
Not a medical listed product
AS/NZS 1716:2012 certified
P2 protection for mechanically and thermally generated particulates
No-pinch nose bridge allows adjustment-free comfort and reduced pressure
Intrinsically safe metal-free construction
Dual latex-free comfort straps
Take time to correctly identify which size and style of the mask are suitable for you. Each time a P2/N95 face mask is used it should be fit checked before entering an unsafe environment. Fit checks ensure that the mask is sealed over the bridge of the nose and mouth and that there are no gaps in the seal between the mask and the face.
P2/N95 face masks should always be used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Procedure for putting on a P2/N95 face mask and conducting a fit check
- Remove glasses and hats. Tie back long hair so it does not become tangled in the straps of the respiratory protection.
- Put the mask on your face, ensuring the nose piece is at the top of the mask.
- Place the headband or ties over the head and at the base of the neck.
- Compress the mask against the face to ensure a seal across the bridge of the nose.
- Compress the mask to ensure a seal across the cheeks and the face; and
- Conduct a fit check: check the seal of the mask by gently inhaling. If the mask is not drawn in towards the face, or air leaks around the face seal, readjust the mask and repeat process or check for defects in the mask. If the mask still leaks you may need to try a different size or style of mask.
People with beards should shave before using a P2 mask as a good seal between the mask and the wearer’s face cannot be guaranteed if they have facial hair.
- Respiratory protective devices - AS/NZS 1716-2012
Still unsure if this product is right for your intended use? Get in contact with one of our Clinical Professionals via the contact us page.