Platinum Health Supply Group’s Range of Hearing Protection offers affordable and comfortable protection in all environments. The Force360 earplugs offer Class 5 26db protection. The new tapered shape and premium memory PU sourced from the USA ensures increased wearer comfort and protection.
- Class 4, 24dB
- The neck cord prevents earplugs from being dropped or lost
- Individually packed for convenience
- Christmas tree-shaped
- reusable silicone construction
- High-visibility colour for easy wearer identification
- Suitable for medium noise areas up to 108dB (A)
- Each pair of Earplugs are in their own poly bag.
- 100 pairs of corded earplugs per box
- 10 boxes per carton
Area for use:
- Work Utes
- Site Sheds
- Operating Machinery
- Noisy Environments
Standards & Certification:
Force360 source their entire range of hearing protection from a single manufacturing partner to ensure consistency and reliability of the product. Most importantly Force360 have taken the further step by engaging SAI Global to periodically audit and certify both the manufacturing process and the products.
All of Force360’s hearing protection is certified to AS/NZS 1270:2002 and have been classified for the appropriate noise areas. For complete security and peace of mind, Force360 recommends you only look for hearing protection that displays the Red Tick Tower for genuine Australian Standards certification.
Still unsure if this product is right for your intended use? Get in contact with one of our Clinical Professionals via the contact us page.