For the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Patients with high energy and protein requirements.
- Patients with swallowing difficulties or conditions requiring texture modified diet.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for infants and children under 3 years of age.
- Use with caution in children aged 3-6 years of age.
Direction for Use
- Ready to eat.
- Best served chilled.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.
Allergen & Cultural Information
- Contains: cow’s milk protein.
- Does not contain: wheat, egg, nuts*, lupins.
- No Halal forbidden ingredients.
- No Kosher forbidden ingredients.
- No gluten containing ingredients. No detectable gluten when tested to a sensitivity level of less than 5 parts per million (<5 ppm i.e. <5mg/kg).
- Low lactose (lactose <2g/100g).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.