A ready-to-drink, fat-free, reduced mineral content juice-style oral nutritional supplement.
- 300kcal/bottle (1.5kcal/ml): energy-dense to increase energy intake and improve body weight.
- Fibre free: for patients requiring residue-restricted diets.
- Fat-free: for patients requiring fat-restricted diets.
- Non-milk based ONS: for patients who dislike milky tasting supplements.
- Reduced mineral content (sodium, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium): for patients that require select mineral restriction.
For the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Patients with high energy requirements.
- The patient requires a residue restricted diet.
- Patients requiring fat restriction.
- Patients requiring a select mineral restriction e.g., renal replacement therapy.
- Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for infants and children under 3 years of age.
Directions for Use:
- Shake well before use.
- Best served chilled.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.
|Fortijuce||Presentation||Product Code||Units per Carton|
|Forest Fruit||200ml bottle||41116||24|
Fortijuce Apple: Water, glucose syrup, maltodextrin, cow’s milk protein (whey protein isolate), sugar, flavour (apple), acidity regulator (citric acid), choline chloride, calcium chloride, L-Ascorbic acid, potassium chloride, ferrous lactate, sodium chloride, magnesium chloride, colour (curcumin), colour (caramel E150d), zinc sulphate, DL-α-tocopheryl acetate, copper gluconate, calcium D-pantothenate, nicotinamide, thiamin hydrochloride, retinyl palmitate, manganese, sulphate, sodium fluoride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, chromium chloride, potassium iodide, phytomenadione, sodium molybdate, sodium selenite, D-Biotin, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin.
Allergen & Cultural Information:
- Contains cow’s milk protein.
- Does not contain: wheat, egg, nuts*, lupins.
- Halal certified.
- No Kosher forbidden ingredients.
- No gluten-containing ingredients. No detectable gluten when tested to a sensitivity level of fewer than 5 parts per million (<5 ppm i.e. <5mg/kg).
Oral Nutritional Supplement
* Peanut (Arachis hypogaea), Almond (Amygdalus communis L .), Hazelnut (Corylus avellana), Walnut (Juglans regia), Cashew (Anacardium occidentale), Pecan nut (Carya illinoiesis (Wangenh.) K. Koch), Brazil nut (Bertholletia excelsa), Pistachio nut (Pistacia vera), Macadamia nut and Queensland nut (Macadamia ternifolia), and products thereof.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.