A ready-to-use, high energy, nutritionally complete, fibre enriched oral supplement for children 1-12 years. Contains 300kcal and 6.8g protein per 200ml bottle.
Suitable as a sole source of nutrition or as a nutritional supplement in children aged 1-12 years.
- A higher percentage of fat, a lower percentage of protein and less fibre and iron compared to an adult supplement to cater specifically for the needs of children.
- Fiber enriched, MF6 fiber blend*, 3.0 g per bottle, to help maintain normal bowel function.
- Added carotenoids reflecting general health recommendations for their antioxidant properties and positive effect on immune function.
- Available in 4 flavours.
- User friendly, easy to hold plastic bottles.
- Convenient resealable cap enables mess-free pouring.
*MF6 is a unique, patented blend of six soluble and insoluble fibres (soy polysaccharide, cellulose, resistant starch, gum Arabic, oligofructose and inulin) reflecting the proportions of the different fibre types in a healthy diet.
Contraindication for use
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Not suitable for patients requiring a fibre free diet.
Direction for Use
- Shake well before use.
- Best served chilled.
- Due to fibre content, avoid high intake (>4 bottles/day) in children under 2 years.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.
Allergen and Cultural Information
- Contains milk, soy.
- No fish oil.
- Low in lactose.
- Does not contain ingredients that are forbidden in the kosher diet, however, the manufacturing processes have not been officially certified by the relevant religious bodies.
- Halal certified.
|Energy||640 kJ||1280 kJ|
|153 kcal||306 kcal|
|Protein||3.3 (9%E) g||6.6 g|
|— Whey||0 g||0 g|
|— Casein||3.3 g||6.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||18.8 (49%E) g||37.6 g|
|— Sugars||7.4 g||14.8 g|
|As Lactose||<0.025 g||<0.05 g|
|Fat||6.8 (40%E) g||13.6 g|
|— Saturates||0.7 g||1.4 g|
|— Monounsaturates||4.1 g||8.2 g|
|— Polyunsaturates||2 g||4 g|
|ω6 / ω3 ratio||5:01||5:01|
|Fibre||1.5 (2% E) g||3.0 g|
|Soluble:Insoluble||60:40 g||60:40 g|
|Water||77 ml||154 ml|
|Vitamin A||61 μg-RE||122 μg-RE|
|Vitamin D||1.5 μg||3.0 μg|
|Vitamin E||1.9 mg-α-T.E||3.8 mg-α-T.E|
|Vitamin K||6 μg||12 μg|
|Thiamin (B1)||0.23 mg||0.46 mg|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.24 mg||0.48 mg|
|Niacin (B3)||1.7 mg NE||3.4 mg NE|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||0.5 mg||1.0 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.18 mg||0.36 mg|
|Biotin||6 μg||12 μg|
|Folic Acid||23 μg||46 μg|
|Vitamin B12||0.26 μg||0.52 μg|
|Vitamin C||15 mg||30 mg|
|Sodium||67 (65 choc) mg||134 (130 choc) mg|
|2.9 mmol||5.8 mmol|
|Potassium||140 (153 choc) mg||280 (306 choc) mg|
|Chloride||100 (92 choc) mg||200 (184 choc) mg|
|Calcium||84 mg||168 mg|
|Phosphorus||75 mg||150 mg|
|Magnesium||17 mg||34 mg|
|Iron||1.5 mg||3.0 mg|
|Zinc||1.5 mg||3.0 mg|
|Copper||135 μg||270 μg|
|Iodine||15 μg||30 μg|
|Manganese||0.23 mg||0.46 mg|
|Selenium||4.5 μg||9 μg|
|Fluoride||0.11 mg||0.22 mg|
|Chromium||5.3 (9 choc) μg||10.6 (18 choc) μg|
|Molybdenum||6 μg||12 μg|
|Carnitine||3 mg||6 mg|
|Choline||30 mg||60 mg|
|Carotenoids||0.15 mg||0.3 mg|
|Taurine||11 mg||22 mg|
Allergen & Cultural Information:
Water, maltodextrin, glucose syrup, vegetable oils (rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), milk proteins (sodium caseinate), sugar, dietary fibres (soy polysaccharides, inulin, oligofructose, resistant starch, arabic gum, cellulose), emulsifier (soy lecithin), potassium citrate, tri calcium phosphate, magnesium chloride, flavour (vanilla) (contains milk), di potassium hydrogen phosphate, calcium chloride, choline chloride, carotenoids ((contains soy) β-carotene, lutein, lycopene), sodium L-ascorbate, potassium chloride, potassium hydroxide, taurine, ferrous lactate, zinc sulphate, L-carnitine, nicotinamide, copper gluconate, retinyl acetate, sodium selenite, manganese sulphate, cholecalciferol, D-biotin, calcium D-pantothenate, DL-α tocopheryl acetate, thiamin hydrochloride, chromium chloride, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, sodium fluoride, potassium iodide, sodium molybdate, cyanocobalamin, phytomenadione.
FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS ONLY.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.