Suitable as a sole source of nutrition or as a nutritional supplement in children aged 1-12 years.
- A higher percentage of fat, a lower percentage of protein and less fibre and iron compared to an adult supplement to cater specifically for the needs of children.
- Fibre enriched, MF6 fibre blend*, 3.0 g per bottle, to help maintain normal bowel function.
- Added carotenoids reflecting general health recommendations for their antioxidant properties and positive effect on immune function.
- Available in 4 flavours.
- User friendly, easy to hold plastic bottles.
- Convenient resealable cap enables mess-free pouring.
*MF6 is a unique, patented blend of six soluble and insoluble fibres (soy polysaccharide, cellulose, resistant starch, gum arabic, oligofructose and inulin) reflecting the proportions of the different fibre types in a healthy diet.
Contraindication for use
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Not suitable for patients requiring a fibre free diet.
Direction for Use
- Shake well before use.
- Best served chilled.
- Due to fibre content, avoid high intake (>4 bottles/day) in children under 2 years.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.
Allergen and Cultural Information
- Contains milk, soy.
- No fish oil.
- Low in lactose.
- Does not contain ingredients that are forbidden in the kosher diet, however, the manufacturing processes have not been officially certified by the relevant religious bodies.
- Halal certified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.