For the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition (DRM) including patients with cancer, post-trauma, cystic fibrosis, burns, dementia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and diseases requiring a fluid restriction e.g. liver disease, renal disease.
- Patients with high energy and protein requirements.
- Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
- Use with caution in children aged 3-6 years.
Directions for Use
- Best served chilled.
- Shake well before use.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.
Allergen & Cultural Information
- Contains: cow’s milk protein and soy.
- Does not contain: wheat, egg, nuts*, lupins.
- Halal certified.
- No gluten containing ingredients. No detectable gluten when tested to a sensitivity level of less than 5 parts per million (<5 ppm i.e. <5mg/kg).
- Low lactose (lactose <2g/100g).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.