Platinum Health Supply Group’s Range of Head Protection offers affordable and comfortable protection in all environments.
Per Unit: 1 x Hard Hat
Per Sleeve: N/A
Per Carton: 20 x Hard Hats
Not a medical product.
- Certified Australian design and manufacture for trusted and reliable head protection
- Lightest Type 1 hard hat on the Australian market
- Made with high impact ABS Premium 6 point comfort harness is made from terelyne that ensures comfort and cushioning and an adjustable pin lock strap for secure fit
- Unique accessory slot ensures most 25mm and 30mm earmuff, visor adaptors, and the like fit securely
- Comes with vents to improve air circulation, ideal for wearing in hot and humid environments
- Reinforced rain peak Pad printable in 8 areas up to 4 colours
- Custom coloured hard hats can be made to order (MOQ applies)
- Fluro Yellow
- Fluro Orange
Type 1 hard hats are made from lightweight, hi impact-rated ABS. This hard hat is suited to most everyday applications that are not heat-related. Type 1 is the most common hard hat for construction and general head protection from impacts. Type 2 hard hats are made from hi impact-rated polycarbonate. This hard hat is suited to high heat applications like smelters and foundry works. Type 2 hard hats should be worn where there is a risk of exposure to high heat and fire.
Areas of use:
Hard hats that are certified, have a snug and comfortable fit and enable the integration of other PPE to offer the greatest protection on-site, while they must also be worn when working at any height.
Australian regulations demand that hard hats be worn on sites when there is a risk of being hit on the head, whether by falling objects or from a collision with a fixed object.
The risk of free-falling objects increases in situations where workers are using tools at heights, poorly secured or unstable loads are being lifted, roof scaffolding, bricks, rocks and soil could be dislodged by humans or the weather, and fixtures such as ceiling panels and pictures are not properly secured.
Unstable structures also pose a risk, as do objects or materials which could become falling hazards when ejected from hand tools or machinery.
SAI Global periodically audit and certify both the manufacturing process and the products to meet AS/NZS 1801. This standard in part ensures shock absorption, resistance to penetration, stiffness of the shell and electrical resistance are all within specified parameters. For Certified Australian Standard protection, only wear head protection with the Red Tick Tower.
Difference between Type 1 and Type 2:
- Type 1 hard hats are made from lightweight, hi impact rated ABS. This hard hat is suited to most everyday applications that are not heat related
- Type 1 is most common hard hat for construction and general head protection from impacts
- Type 2 hard hats are made from hi impact rated polycarbonate. This hard hat is suited to high heat applications like smeltors and foundry works
- Type 2 hard hats should be worn where there is a risk of exposure to high heat and fire
Still unsure if this product is right for your intended use? Get in contact with one of our Clinical Professionals via the contact us page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.