Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings on pack before purchase. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Australian made and owned Isocol Rubbing Alcohol is an effective antiseptic, cleanser, and freshener all in one bottle. With so many uses for your everyday life, it’s a useful product for Australian households.
- 64% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Kills germs on the skin
- Cleans hands without water
- Cleanser and freshener
- Australian made and owned
- Hand sanitizer - Isocol kills 99% of germs on the skin with no water, no mess, and no fuss. Keep it with you and keep bacteria at bay!
- Ear care - Prep for new piercings, dab Isocol on a cotton tip to prep the area for newly pierced ears.
- Pimples and spots - Our 64% Isopropyl Alcohol solution sanitizes the skin around the area of the pimple or spot, which may help to reduce the chance of skin infections caused by surface bacteria.
- First aid kits - Whether you’re thinking ahead or responding to an incident – Isocol will clean your hands prior to attending to the emergency.
- Public toilets - Everyone’s worst nightmare. Use Isocol to sanitize your hands upon leaving public restrooms to ensure you don’t take any germs from the tap, door, or other surfaces out with you.
- Foot odor - To remove foot odor, spritz your feet with Isocol.
- Working Out? - Dumbbells, golf clubs, cricket bats, gloves, mitts, and shin guards – protect yourself from communal sports/gym equipment germs by sanitizing your hands with Isocol in between stations or games.
- Working from home? - Busy day at the desk? Don’t forget to spray your hands with Isocol.
Contains 640mL/L Isopropyl Alcohol
Apply lotion to skin and leave for 15 seconds before rubbing in.
Repeat as required.
Storage Instructions: Store below 30ºC.
- Do not:
- Apply to burns, broken, inflamed skin.
- Mix with detergents or chemicals
- Use on children under 5 years of age.
Still unsure if this product is right for your intended use? Get in contact with one of our Clinical Professionals via the contact us page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.