Platinum Health Supply Group have teamed up with Essity Australia to bring you the products you know and trust. Our promise to you is fast shipping, quality products that are made with the highest standards and regulations, and fair pricing. We want to give you service and products that allow you to get back into life.
Leukoplast® product is a brand that includes a broad range of products for wound treatment such as cuts, abrasions, lacerations, burn, infected wounds, or being at risk of infection. Having been originally developed for hospitals and practitioners, Leukoplast® is now available for home use and is designed to be applied safely and easily.
Everyday activities and comfort from the very start. When it comes to washing, showering, bathing, etc.
- Leukomed Sterile Adhesive Wound Dressing by BSN Medical, a global leader in the healthcare industry, is highly absorbent and allows for a less frequent dressing change.
- The substrate is a soft, comfortable, non-woven stretchable material that is enhanced with an absorbent wound pad. Its skin-friendly adhesive is made of polyacrylate and allows for easy application and painless removal, leaving no residue in its wake.
- A non-adherent polypropylene layer prevents the wound pad from sticking to the wound. Its rounded edges prevent the dressing from curling off.
- The dressing is ideal for providing first-aid to cuts, grazes and scrapes, post-op and minor surgical injuries, and even fixation of cannula and ports.
- Leukomed is individually sealed in sterilized packs
- It is ultra-thin for high vapour transmission.
- It is comfortable to wear and conformable to various types of wounds.
- It is air and water permeable - making it particularly skin-friendly
- The wound pad is made of absorbent viscose fleece for reliable absorption.
- Pattern coat technology ensures breathability, high moisture vapour, and permeability.
- It gives reliable initial and consistent adhesion.
- Its rounded edges are meant to prevent rucking
- Skin-friendly adhesive ascertains application and removal without any pain
- A nonadherent wound pad prevents sticking and interruption of the healing process.
- Absorbs 12X its weight, allowing for less frequent dressing change and reliable absorption for secreting wounds
- Permeable to air, thus reducing the risk of maceration
- It comes in a convenient size, allows for wider coverage.
- Comes in multi-pack of 5 pcs each
- Please refer to the product label and/or package insert for full instructions on the safe use of the product.
Still unsure if this product is right for your intended use? Get in contact with one of our Leukoplast® Product Professionals via the contact us page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.