Platinum Health Supply Group have teamed up with Essity Australia to bring you the products you know and trust. Our promise to you is fast shipping, quality products that are made with the highest standards and regulations, and fair pricing. We want to give you service and products that allow you to get back into life.
Leukoplast® product is a brand that includes a broad range of products for wound treatment such as cuts, abrasions, lacerations, burn, infected wounds, or being at risk of infection. Having been originally developed for hospitals and practitioners, Leukoplast® is now available for home use and is designed to be applied safely and easily.
Leukopor is a white hypoallergenic tape ideal for use on patients with sensitive skin or for long-term dressings. It provides good initial and permanent adhesion, yet is painless to remove and does not leave residue. Leukopor is water-repellent, permeable to air and moisture, highly conformable, radiotransparent and can be easily torn from the roll as required.
- Ideal for fixation on patients with sensitive fragile skin
- Low allergy polyacrylate adhesive is well tolerated by patients and has high initial and permanent adhesion
- Easy to tear by hand
- The water-repellent substrate is air and water vapor permeable
- Removes painlessly without leaving residue
Leukopor Tape - Size Guide
- Leukopor Snap Spool 1.25cm x 5m
- Leukopor Snap Spool 2.5cm x 5m
- Leukopor Snap Spool 5cm x 5m
- Leukopor Hospital Pack 1.25cm x 9.2m
- Leukopor Hospital Pack 2.5cm x 9.2m
- Leukopor Hospital Pack 5cm x 9.2m
- Leukopor Hospital Pack 7.5cm x 9.2m
Still unsure if this product is right for your intended use? Get in contact with one of our Leukoplast® Product Professionals via the contact us page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.