Platinum Health Supply Group have teamed up with Essity Australia to bring you the products you know and trust. Our promise to you is fast shipping, quality products that are made with the highest standards and regulations, and fair pricing. We want to give you service and products that allow you to get back into life.
Leukoplast® product is a brand that includes a broad range of products for wound treatment such as cuts, abrasions, lacerations, burn, infected wounds, or being at risk of infection. Having been originally developed for hospitals and practitioners, Leukoplast® is now available for home use and is designed to be applied safely and easily.
Leukoflex is a transparent surgical tape ideal for securing dressings on patients with sensitive skin. It is impermeable to water, allowing patients with wound dressings secured with Leukoflex to shower, swim or participate in hydrotherapy. Suitable for use as an occlusive dressing to seal in topical medication, Leukoflex features a hypoallergenic adhesive that is skin-friendly and provides excellent initial and long-term adhesion. Removal of the tape is painless and does not leave a residue. Constructed from a very thin and stretchable polyethylene film, Leukoflex conforms smoothly to body contours and adapts well to patient movement.
- Thin, water-resistant polyethylene film with skin-friendly polyacrylate adhesive
- Impermeable on the inside and outside
- Suitable for occlusive dressings
- Pliable & transparent
- Very thin and stretchable material
- Conforms smoothly to body contours
- Adapts well to all movements
Leukoflex Surgical Tape Plastic - Size Guide
- Leukoflex Surgical Tape Plastic 1.25cm x 5m
- Leukoflex Surgical Tape Plastic 2.5cm x 5m
- Leukoflex Surgical Tape Plastic 5cm x 5m
Still unsure if this product is right for your intended use? Get in contact with one of our Leukoplast® Product Professionals via the contact us page.