Platinum Health Supply Group’s Range of Clear Latex Gloves offer affordable and comfortable protection in all environments.
Intended to cover the user's hand. This product provides a physical barrier to prevent pathogenic microorganisms, body fluids, particulate matter, etc. from passing directly.
Quantity / Box: 100pcs
Quantity / Carton: 10 x Boxes
TGA Listed: This product is listed as a Medical Device Included Class 1
- Superior Quality
- Slip Resistance Texture
- High Tactility
- Natural Rubber Latex
- Single-Use Only
- Medical use
- Dental use
- Food Handling – HACCP Approved
Latex is a natural product made from rubber, derived from a processed plant product. Latex gloves have become the trusted option in the healthcare industry thanks to its ‘second-skin’ like qualities. Ideal applications include the medical, janitorial, automotive & industrial industry.
Strengths: Fits like a second skin – great dexterity & comfort has the highest level of touch & tactile sensitivity due to their thinness, hence why they’re popular amongst surgeons high strength level, thanks to their elasticity provide superior barrier protection against bacteria/viruses & some chemicals natural material, so it’s biodegradable cost-effective are lightly powdered, making them easier to put on and off.
Weaknesses: Latex allergies are increasing worldwide. This is the main reason for seeking synthetic alternatives. Lower resistance to punctures than synthetic types. Lower chemical resistance than synthetic types. Powder coating can make them ‘messy’ cost can fluctuate according to the prices of natural resources.
All technical information can be found at the following: Single-use medical examination gloves, Part 1: Specification for gloves made from rubber latex or rubber solution (ISO 11193-1:2008, MOD) AS/NZS 4011.1:2014.
Single-use medical examination gloves — Part 1: Specification for gloves made from rubber latex or rubber solution. Consistent with the following individual Iso:
- ISO 37, Rubber, vulcanized or thermoplastic — Determination of tensile stress-strain properties
- ISO 188, Rubber, vulcanized or thermoplastic — Accelerated ageing and heat resistance tests
- ISO 2859-1, Sampling procedures for inspection by attributes — Part 1: Sampling schemes indexed by acceptance quality limit (AQL) for lot-by-lot inspection
- ISO 10993 (all parts), Biological evaluation of medical devices
- ISO 15223, Medical devices — Symbols to be used with medical device labels, labelling and information to be supplied
- ISO 23529, Rubber — General procedures for preparing and conditioning test pieces for physical test methods
Still unsure if this product is right for your intended use? Get in contact with one of our Clinical Professionals via the contact us page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.