Platinum Health Supply Group’s Range of Nitrile Gloves offer affordable and comfortable protection in all environments.
Nitrile Gloves protect the wearer’s hands. The nitrile material keeps the wears hands safe from any contamination, and it also stops the user from contaminating any item or surface that they are touching. Nitrile is waterproof, greaseproof, oil proof and most importantly, chemical resistant to a range of common chemicals and substances. Nitrile gloves are also commonly used in the medical industry due to their high puncture resistance, and dexterous strength.
Quantity / Box: 100pcs
Quantity / Carton: 10 x Boxes
- Examination Gloves
- Beaded Cuff - Providing Additionally Strength and preventing liquid roll-off
- Latex-Free - to reduce the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions
- Nitrile Soft Gloves are a softer and thinner mutation for improved feel and sensitivity with micro-textured fingers for excellent wet and dry grip.
- Superior barrier protection over latex and vinyl
- Excellent puncture resistance and strength
- Powder Free
TGA Listed Product - This product is listed as a Medical Device Included Class 1
EN4555-1,2,3,4 - Medical Gloves for Single use.
EN420: Protective Gloves, General Requirements
EN374-1,2,3,4,5 Determination of resistance to water penetration
Leak Test Passed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.