- 2.0g protein (11% E) per 100ml.
- Whey dominant for improved tolerance.1,2
- Higher proportion of fat, lower protein and iron content compared to adult formulations.
- DHA* dominant blend of long chain fatty acids to support brain function.3
- 0.7g Multi Fibre (MF6#) mix per 100ml.
- Low lactose (<0.25g/1000ml).
- Enriched with carotenoids reflecting general health recommendations for its antioxidant properties and positive health benefits.4
# MF6 is a unique, patented blend of six soluble and insoluble fibres (soy, polysaccharide, cellulose, resistant starch, gum arabic, oligofructose and inulin) reflecting the proportions of the different fibre types in a healthy diet.
Contraindication for use
- Not suitable for patients with Galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Use with caution in children aged 7 years and over.
- Use with caution in children with a seafood allergy.
- Not suitable for children requiring a fibre free diet.
- Not for parenteral use.
Direction of Use
- Use at room temperature.
- Shake well before use.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Aseptically handled pack has a hanging time of maximum 24 hours once opened.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Allergen and Cultural Information
- Contains milk, soy, fish oil.
- Low lactose.
- Does not contain ingredients that are forbidden in the kosher diet, however the manufacturing processes have not been officially certified by the relevant religious bodies.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.