- Can be prepared to 1kcal/ml,1.5kcal/ml or 2kcal/ml feed, flexibility to prepare to various energy concentrations.
- 6.8g protein/200ml when made at standard dilution (1.5kcal/ml)
- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition or as a supplement to the diet for children aged 1-12 years.
- Contains a higher percentage of fat, a lower percentage of protein and less iron compared to an adult supplement to cater specifically for the needs of children.
- Available in vanilla flavour.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
Directions of Use
- To prepare 100ml of feed at standard dilution (1.5kcal/ml) add 5 level scoops (30.4g) powder to 75ml water at 20 oC.
- Stir briskly until dissolved.
- Use prepared feed within 2 hours.
- Always discard unused portion.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Mixing guidelines (to make a final volume of 100ml)
- Replace lid firmly after use.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once can is opened, use contents within one month.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.