- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Low glycaemic index (GI = 37): to support glycaemic control.
- 100% of protein from soy: to support lowering levels of blood cholesterol levels to reduce risk of cardiovascular disease.
- 15g of MF6# fibre blend per 1000ml pack: to support healthy bowel function and delaying carbohydrate absorption to improve glycaemic control.
- High proportion of Monounsaturated Fatty Acids (MUFAs): to support glycaemic control and achieve optimal plasma lipid levels.
For use in the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Patients with impaired glucose tolerance, including diabetes mellitus and/or hyperglycaemia.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients requiring a fibre free diet.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with fructosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
Direction for Use
- Shake well before use.
- Use at room temperature.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.
Allergen & Cultural Information
- Contains: soy.
- Does not contain: wheat, egg, nuts*, lupins.
- Halal certified.
- No Kosher forbidden ingredients.
- No gluten containing ingredients. No detectable gluten when tested to a sensitivity level of less than 5 parts per million (<5 ppm i.e. <5mg/kg).
- Low lactose (lactose <2g/100g).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.