Soothe & moisturise dry, inflamed skin while soaking in the bath Pinetarsol Bath Oil gently cleanses while replenishing moisture to dry, itchy and inflamed skin. This non-greasy, mild formulation is ideal for treating large areas of the body while bathing.
- Helps to relieve severe itching and reduce inflammation.
- Relieves the symptoms of sunburn, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and other dry, itchy, flaky or inflamed skin conditions.
- Helps lock in moisture.
- Gently cleanses without irritating inflamed skin.
- Recommended for dry skin, and suitable for infants, the elderly and those with sensitive skin.
What It Does?
Pinetarsol Bath Oil relieves severe itching and reduces inflammation. Use to relieve the symptoms of eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and other dry, itchy, inflamed or flaky skin conditions.
- Pinetarsol is a light liquid paraffin solution
Dry skin, severe itching, inflammation, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and other dry, itchy, inflamed or flaky skin conditions
How To Use:
*One capful contains 5ml. Shake bottle before use. Bath: Add 15-30 ml* to a warm to tepid bath (5ml* to baby's bath or hand basin). Bathe for 5-10 minutes once daily, more often in severe cases. Pat skin dry. Shower: Apply a small amount onto wet skin, leave a few minutes, briefly rinse. Pat skin dry.
Tar (Pine tar) 2.3% w/w.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. May cause the bath to become slippery. Handle baby with care. Keep out of reach of children. This product may make dressings and clothing cath fire more easily with a naked flame.
Storage & Disposal:
Store Below 30 Degrees Celsius
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.