Soap-free cleanser for inflamed skin Pinetarsol Solution helps to reduce redness and relieve itching while gently cleansing the skin. Suitable for use on the whole body, it’s an effective way to treat large areas of red, itchy skin.
- Helps to relieve itching and inflammation associated with a range of skin conditions, such as dermatitis, psoriasis, chicken pox, nappy rash, sunburn, prickly heat, hives, insect bites, anal and genital itching.
- Gently cleanses without irritating inflamed skin like soap can.
- Helps break the “itch–scratch cycle”.
- pH-balanced to maintain the skin’s natural protection.
- Recommended for normal to oily skin.
What It Does?
Pinetarsol Solution relieves itchy and inflamed skin associated with dermatitis, chicken pox, nappy rash, sunburn, prickly heat, hives, insect bites, anal and genital itching and other skin irritations. Relieves the symptoms of psoriasis.
- Pinetarsol solution is a soap alternative.
- Avoid using soap as soap may irritate tender inflamed skin.
- pH 6.5
Dry skin, severe itching, inflammation, dermatitis, psoriasis and other dry, itchy, inflamed or flaky skin conditions
How To Use:
*One capful contains 10ml. For very inflamed skin, use with water. Shake bottle before use. Bath: Add 15-30 ml* to a warm to tepid bath (5ml* in baby's bath or hand basin). Bathe for 5-10 minutes once daily, more often in severe cases. Pat skin dry. Shower: Apply directly to wet skin, leave a few minutes, briefly rinse. Pat skin dry. For small areas/patients in bed: Add 10ml to 3L of water, sponge, pat skin dry.
Tar (Pine tar) 2.3% w/w, Trolamine Lauril Sulfate 6% w/w.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Contains: Phenethyl alcohol 1.0% w/w as preservative.
Storage & Disposal:
Store Below 30 Degrees Celsius
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.