Revive dry or sensitive skin in the bath. Hydrate your skin while luxuriating in the tub. QV Bath Oil’s whole-body replenishment restores your skin’s natural suppleness and healthy glow.
- Clear, non-greasy formula rejuvenates large areas of dry or sensitive skin.
- Relieves symptoms of atopic eczema and psoriasis.
- Helps treat dry, scaly skin, winter itch, rashes, ichthyosis, xerosis, sun damaged skin, dermatitis and atopic and infantile eczema.
- PH balanced, low-irritant formulation, free from fragrance, colour, lanolin and propylene glycol.
- Suitable for even the most sensitive skin types.
- Particularly suitable for infants and the elderly.
What It Does?
QV Bath Oil is a non-greasy water dispersible oil for the relief of very dry skin. Suitable for use with scaly skin, winter itch, dermatitis and other dry dermatological conditions including atopic eczema and psoriasis. Revives dry skin.
- Suitable for dry or sensitive skin.
- Suitable for infants and the elderly.
- Perfume free.
- Lanolin free.
- Preservative free.
- Colour free.
- Propylene glycol free.
- For persistent dry skin use with QV Wash and QV Cream.
- Avoid soap as it may irritate sensitive skin.
Soap alternative, dry skin, scaly skin, winter itch, dermatitis, dermatological conditions, atopic, eczema, psoriasis, ichthyosis, xerosis, sun damaged skin, infants, elderly
How To Use:
One capful measures 5ml. Bath: Add 10ml to adult's bath or 5ml to baby's bath. Bathe for 5 to 10 minutes. Pat skin dry. Shower: Rub gently onto wet skin, leave for a few minutes, briefly rinse and pat skin dry.
paraffinum liquidum, laureth-3, Isopropyl Myristate.
Avoid eyes. For external use only. Take care to avoid slipping.
Storage & Disposal:
Store Below 30 Degrees Celsius