Embrace fresh, glowing skin with QV Face Exfoliating Polish. The dual-action formulation exfoliates and cleanses. The added Avemide 15™ calms and soothes skin and safflower oil replenishes moisture levels leaving your skin feeling silky soft.
- Gentle enough to be used everyday, and suitable for dry or sensitive skin.
- Removes impurities and dead skin cells.
- Invigorates skin renewal for a glowing, younger-looking complexion.
- Contains Safflower oil to replenish moisture levels, vitamin E to provide antioxidant Benefits, vitamin B3 complex to reduce skin sensitivity.
- Enhanced PCa+ to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
What It Does?
QV Face Exfoliating Polish is ideal for your sensitive skin, gently removing impurities and dead skin cells, while invigorating skin renewal, visibly smoothing and instantly revitalising your skin.
- Avemide 15™ calms and soothes the skin.
- Safflower Oil replenishes moisture levels.
- Vitamin E provides anti-oxidant benefits.
- Vitamin B3 Complex reduces skin sensitivity.
- Enhanced PCa+ minimises fine lines & wrinkles.
- Suitable for dry or sensitive skin.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Fragrance free.
- Gentle enough for every day use.
Soap alternative, dry skin, scaly skin, winter itch, dermatitis, dermatological conditions, atopic, eczema, psoriasis, ichthyosis, xerosis, sun damaged skin, infants, elderly
How To Use:
Apply desired amount of QV Face Exfoliating Polish to damp, clean skin. Using circular motions, gently massage the face and neck, avoiding the delicate areas around the lip and eye contour. Rinse well with warm water. For best results use in conjunction with other products from the QV Face range for the ideal skin care regime.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cellulose Acetate, Niacinamide, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Sodium PCA, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol (and) Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Polylactic Acid (and) Ultramarines, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben
For external use only. If product enters eyes, flush well with water.
Storage & Disposal:
Store Below 30 Degrees Celsius
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.