Platinum Health Supply Group’s Range of surgical masks and Respirator's offer affordable and comfortable protection in all environments.
Intended to cover the user's mouth, nose, and chin. Provides a physical barrier to prevent pathogenic microorganisms, body fluids, particulate matter, etc. from passing directly.
Unit fo Measure:
20 Per Box
This is a TGA Approved Product
Areas for Use:
- Operating Rooms
- Aged Care
- TB Wards
- Patient Care
- Labour and Delivery
- Infection Control Practices
- Emergency or pandemic preparedness planning/stockpiling
- Dental facilities
This Softmed N95 Particulate Cup Respirator provides excellent protection. It provides a single-use, disposable respiratory protection to protect both the wearer and non-wearer from the transfer of microorganisms, body fluids, and particulate material. Surpassing American N95 Standard
- Features a 4 layer design to provide the maximum level of fluid resistance and a Moulded style for universal fit
- N95 respirator particulate respirator and provides high efficiency without valve
- Industrial quality disposable respirator mask with high-efficiency bacteria filtration
- Moulded design with double elastic straps and a metal nose bridge.
- Low breathing resistance with high filtration efficiency.
- An adjustable nose piece and inner foam provide a custom seal.
- 160mmHg Surgical respirator
- Australian Made and Manufactured
Take time to correctly identify which size and style of the mask are suitable for you. Each time a P2/N95 face mask is used it should be fit checked before entering an unsafe environment. Fit checks ensure that the mask is sealed over the bridge of the nose and mouth and that there are no gaps in the seal between the mask and the face.
P2/N95 face masks should always be used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Procedure for putting on a P2/N95 face mask and conducting a fit check
- Remove glasses and hats. Tie back long hair so it does not become tangled in the straps of the respiratory protection.
- Put the mask on your face, ensuring the nose piece is at the top of the mask.
- Place the headband or ties over the head and at the base of the neck.
- Compress the mask against the face to ensure a seal across the bridge of the nose.
- Compress the mask to ensure a seal across the cheeks and the face; and
- Conduct a fit check: check the seal of the mask by gently inhaling. If the mask is not drawn in towards the face, or air leaks around the face seal, readjust the mask and repeat the process or check for defects in the mask. If the mask still leaks you may need to try a different size or style of mask.
People with beards should shave before using a P2 mask as a good seal between the mask and the wearer’s face cannot be guaranteed if they have facial hair.
Clinical Standards and Testing:
The Softmed N95 Particulate Cup Respirator surpasses all standards for N95 respiratory. All laboratory and certification is available upon request.
Still unsure if this product is right for your intended use? Get in contact with one of our Clinical Professionals via the contact us page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.