For the dietary management of:
- Constipation or irregular bowel function.
- Patients with increased fibre requirements.
- Patients with insufficient fibre intake.
- Not suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
- Not suitable for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for children under 1 years old.
- Not suitable for patients requiring a fibre free diet.
- Not suitable for patients with inflammatory bowel disease, intestinal ileus or preparing for bowel investigation/surgery, unless under strict medical supervision.
Direction for Use
- One level scoop (6.3g of powder) provides approximately 5g of fibre. Use only scoop provided in the packaging to ensure serving consistency.
- Mix 1 scoop with 20ml hot water, then stir into serving of food or drink. Alternatively, add 1 scoop directly to one
portion of food.
- Prepare the food or drink per serving.
- Consume prepared food or drink within 2 hours. Discard any unfinished food or drink.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened use contents within 6 weeks.
- Replace lid firmly after use.
- Do not refrigerate.
Allergen & Cultural Information
- Contains: soy.
- Does not contain: wheat, egg, nuts*, lupins.
- Halal certified.
- No Kosher forbidden ingredients.
- No gluten containing ingredients. No detectable gluten when tested to a sensitivity level of less than 5 parts per million (<5 ppm i.e. <5mg/kg).
- Low lactose (lactose <2g/100g).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.