Helps relieve, soothe & cool sun damaged skin. Spray-on applicator means there’s no need to touch tender or sensitive areas. Use when your skin feels hot after sun exposure.
- Contains antioxidants Vitamin C and Grape Seed polyphenols.
- Easy spray-on application.
- Helps to reduce further moisture loss.
- Store in the fridge for a cooling effect on the skin.
What It Does?
Helps cool and relieve sun damaged skin. Anti-oxidants help reduce signs of skin damage.
- Antioxidants help reduce signs of skin damage.
- Dermatologically tested. Suitable for all skin types.
- The soothing Sunsense After sun Cooling Spray is alcohol free and contains antioxidants, Grape Seed Polyphenols and Vitamin C.
- These help reduce the signs of skin ageing.
- Multi-directional spray for easy use.
Protect against sunburn, UVA & UVB protection and skin ageing.
How To Use:
Spray onto your skin after exposure to the sun. Let dry. For optimal cooling effect, store in refrigerator.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vit. C), Citric Acid, Triethanolamine, Parfum.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, wash affected area and discontinue use. Sunsense After sun Cooling Spray is not a sunscreen and should not be used in place of a sunscreen.
Storage & Disposal:
Store Below 25 Degrees Celsius
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.