Platinum Health Supply Group has launched our new Mobility Range that is NDIS & DVA Approved to bring you the products you know and trust. Our promise to you is fast shipping, quality products that are made with the highest standards and regulations, and fair pricing. We want to give you service and products that allow you to get back into life.
The Aspire TRANSIT 2 wheelchair is a versatile and robust transport wheelchair that is propelled by an attendant or carer. The Aspire TRANSIT 2 is a reliable and comfortable solution, with various accessories available to suit the needs of individuals and carers in the Community, Hospital or Aged Care environments.
- ROBUST & RELIABLE - With a strong steel frame, removable swing-away legrests and quick release rear transit wheels, the Aspire TRANSIT 2 is a practical yet robust patient transport solution. Solid, maintenance-free tyres ensure reliability.
- SWING-AWAY ARMRESTS - The padded armrests are swing-away and removable to facilitate the user when transferring in and out of the chair.
- COMFORTABLE PADDED NYLON UPHOLSTERY - Is compatible with a broad range of wheelchair cushions.
- DURABLE TRANSPORT SOLUTION - The Aspire TRANSIT 2 is a versatile transport wheelchair, with rear 12 inch puncture-proof, transit wheels to allow an attendant or carer to easily navigate a client to their destination.
- FOLDING DESIGN - The centre cross-brace design allows for the Aspire TRANSIT 2 to be folded up for unoccupied transport or storage within a facility, hire or community environment.
- Overall Width: 540 - 640 mm
- Armrest Height: 210 mm
|Product Description||Aspire Transit 2 - 400mm Wide|
|Safe Working Load||140 kg|
|Backrest Height||440 mm|
|Seat Depth||400 mm|
|Seat To Floor Height||460 - 500 mm|
|Seat Width||400 mm|
|Unit Weight||16.4 kg|
- 2 Years Frame
- 1 Year Components
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.