Platinum Health Supply Groupís Range of†coveralls & protective clothing offers affordable and comfortable protection in all environments.
- 1 x Unit Per Sleeve†
- 50 x Units Per Carton†
- Disposable non-woven†SMS†coveralls.
- Breathable to reduce moisture build-up
- Excellent dust barrier
- Disposable Coverall made from†SMS†triple-layer material
- Lint Free
- Elasticised hood, wrist and ankles
- Zipper front
- Triangular crotch
- The coveralls are hooded with an elastic wrist, ankle & waist.
- The coveralls have a zip in the front and a storm flap.
- The High Calibre†SMS†coveralls are certified to type 5 EN 13982-1 and type 6 EN 13034†
- (Type 6-barrier to limited†splash†and liquid†spray) (†type 5-barrier to airborne particulate materials & dust )
These durable Disposable non-woven†SMS†coveralls offer great protection against light splashes and hazardous dust. Ideal for general protection from dust or light debris, offers lightweight protection against dry particulates, keeping dirt and debris off the body or in the suit.
- Asbestos Removal
- Food Processing
- Waste control
- Law Enforcement
- Pesticide Spraying
- Material: 50g†SMS†Fabric ( PP+Melt-Blown+PP)
- 100% Polypropylene.
- Basic Weight (gsm/sqm) 50
- MD Tensile (N/5cm) >70
- CD Tensile (N/5cm) >40
- MD Elongation () 30-100
- CD Elongation () 30-100
- TGA Listed
Still unsure if this product is right for your intended use? Get in contact with one of our Clinical Professionals via the contact us page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.