Platinum Health Supply Group’s Range of coveralls & protective clothing offers affordable and comfortable protection in all environments.
- 1 x Unit Per Sleeve
- 50 x Units Per Carton
- Disposable non-woven SMS coveralls.
- Breathable to reduce moisture build-up
- Excellent dust barrier
- Disposable Coverall made from SMS triple-layer material
- Lint Free
- Elasticised hood, wrist and ankles
- Zipper front
- Triangular crotch
- The coveralls are hooded with an elastic wrist, ankle & waist.
- The coveralls have a zip in the front and a storm flap.
- The High Calibre SMS coveralls are certified to type 5 EN 13982-1 and type 6 EN 13034
- (Type 6-barrier to limited splash and liquid spray) ( type 5-barrier to airborne particulate materials & dust )
These durable Disposable non-woven SMS coveralls offer great protection against light splashes and hazardous dust. Ideal for general protection from dust or light debris, offers lightweight protection against dry particulates, keeping dirt and debris off the body or in the suit.
The SMS triple-layer Coverall is made from non-woven polypropylene spun-bond, meltblown and spun-bond. This triple-layer matrix acts as a filter to keep out smaller particles, ie. asbestos. The coverall is water-resistant and lightweight, but with added strength and tear resistance due to its triple-layer construction.
The non-toxic, lint-free coveralls are highly breathable and provide comfortable full-body coverage protection. Recommended for parts assembly, general maintenance and light manufacturing. Keep clothes clean in dirty work environments with these premium quality coveralls.
Areas of use:
- Asbestos Removal
- Food Processing
- Waste control
- Law Enforcement
- Pesticide Spraying
- Material: 50g SMS Fabric ( PP+Melt-Blown+PP)
- 100% Polypropylene.
- Basic Weight (gsm/sqm) 50
- MD Tensile (N/5cm) >70
- CD Tensile (N/5cm) >40
- MD Elongation () 30-100
- CD Elongation () 30-100
- TGA Listed
Still unsure if this product is right for your intended use? Get in contact with one of our Clinical Professionals via the contact us page.