- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition.^
- 0.83kcal/ml: for patients requiring lower energy diets.
- 55g protein (27%E) per 1000ml: to meet the protein requirements of patients with low energy requirements.
- Whey-dominant P4 protein blend: in line with international recommendations on protein quality/amino acid profile and for gastro intestinal tolerance benefits.
For the dietary management of:
- Disease-related malnutrition.
- Patients with reduced energy requirements (e.g. patients who are immobile and/or have a severe neurological disorder).
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for patients requiring a fibre free diet.
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
- Not suitable for patients with cow’s milk protein allergy.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Use with caution in children aged 1-12 years of age.
- Use with caution in individuals with a seafood allergy.
Direction for Use
- Shake well before use.
- Use at room temperature.
- Handle aseptically to ensure product remains sterile.
- Usage to be determined by a healthcare professional.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator.
- Discard unused content after 24 hours.
Allergen & Cultural Information
- Contains: cow’s milk protein, soy, fish oil.
- Does not contain: wheat, egg, nuts*, lupins.
- Halal certified.
- No Kosher forbidden ingredients.
- No gluten containing ingredients. No detectable gluten when tested to a sensitivity level of less than 5 parts per million (<5 ppm i.e. <5mg/kg).
- Low lactose (lactose < 2g/100g)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.