Highly concentrated moisturising cream for dry skin. This rich, protective cream replenishes the skin and helps repair dry areas. It contains Squalane, a natural component found in the skin’s oil. Areas prone to dryness like the elbows, knees and hands will just love what QV Cream can do to help.
- Recommended for moisturising dry skin.
- Helps to seal in natural moisture by acting as a protective barrier.
- Helps protect against dryness.
- pH 6, low-irritant formulation, free from fragrance, colour, lanolin and propylene glycol.
- Suitable for skin conditions such as dry, scaly skin, winter itch, ichthyosis, xerosis, dermatitis. For the relief of symptoms of atopic eczema and psoriasis.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Suitable for infants and the elderly.
What It Does?
QV Cream is a highly concentrated moisturising cream that helps prevent and relieve dry skin.
- Suitable for dry or sensitive skin.
- Replenishes dry skin.
- Fragrance free.
- Dermatological formula.
- Propylene glycol free.
- pH balanced. Lanolin free.
- Suitable for use with eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis.
- QV Cream is also suitable for infants and the elderly.
- For persistent dry skin use with QV Bath Oil and QV Wash.
- Avoid soap as it may irritate sensitive skin.
Soap alternative, dry skin, scaly skin, winter itch, dermatitis, dermatological conditions, atopic, eczema, psoriasis, ichthyosis, xerosis, sun damaged skin, infants, elderly
How To Use:
Apply to affected areas as often as required, particularly after bathing, showering, shaving, exposure to harsh climatic conditions and at night.
Aqua (Water), Paraffinum Liquidum, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Squalane, Ceteth-20, Glyceryl Sterate SE, Stearic Acid, Laureth-3, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylparaben, Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol.
Avoid eyes, For external use only.
Storage & Disposal:
Store Below 30 Degrees Celsius
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.