Like you,†Platinum Health Supply Group†never compromise. Our commitment is to help to make the world safer and healthier by offering consistent, reliable protection.
Platinum Health Supply Group†ensures our manufacturers carefully selected materials and engineer our products to offer the protection you can count on. As the maker of Safe brands, we take pride in the protection we offer, so you can take pride in yours. Platinum Health Supply Groupís Range of Blue Vinyl Gloves offers affordable and comfortable protection in all environments.
Unit of Measure:
100 Per Box
10 Boxes Per Carton
TGA Listed: This product is listed as a Medical Device Included Class 1
- Superior Quality
- Powder Free
- Examination Grade
- 245mm Cuff Length
- Latex Free
- DOP Free
- DEHP Free
- Non Sterile
Vinyl gloves are made from synthetic monomer material called polyvinyl chloride (PVC). The material is taken through a polymerization process with an end product that is hard and rigid. To avoid this, a plasticizing chemical is added to produce a flexible material required for making the gloves.
Strengths and Weaknesses:†Vinyl offers standard protection when handling most chemicals and itís very soft and comfortable to wear. Comparatively, vinyl is the least favourable fabric or material for manufacturing gloves.
The main reason for this is because vinyl is less durable than latex or nitrile, and less sensitive to touch than the other fabrics or materials. Vinyl is not ideal when handling most organic solvents and water-based solutions. Modern advancements in vinyl technology have enhanced its comfort, durability, tactile sensitivity, elongation/flexibility, and strength.
Price Is Exc Of GST.
- Food Manufacturing
- Food Handling
All technical information can be found at the following: Single-use medical examination gloves, Part 1: Specification for gloves made from rubber latex or rubber solution (ISO 11193-1:2008, MOD) AS/NZS 4011.1:2014.
Single-use medical examination gloves†ó Part†1: Specification for gloves made from rubber latex or rubber solution. Consistent with the following individual Iso:
- ISO†37,†Rubber, vulcanized or thermoplastic†ó Determination of tensile stress-strain properties
- ISO†188,†Rubber, vulcanized or thermoplastic†ó Accelerated ageing and heat resistance tests
- ISO†2859-1,†Sampling procedures for inspection by attributes†ó Part†1: Sampling schemes indexed by acceptance quality limit (AQL) for lot-by-lot inspection
- ISO†10993 (all parts),†Biological evaluation of medical devices
- ISO†15223,†Medical devices†ó Symbols to be used with medical device labels, labelling and information to be supplied
- ISO†23529,†Rubber†ó General procedures for preparing and conditioning test pieces for physical test methods
Still unsure if this product is right for your intended use? Get in contact with one of our Clinical Professionals via the contact us page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.